ARE YOU A TENANT OR A LANDLORD?
DO YOU OR SOMEBODY YOU KNOW EXPERIENCES PROBLEMS IN THEIR RENTED PROPERTIES?
THE KWAZULU-NATAL RENTAL HOUSING TRIBUNAL WAS ESTABLISHED TO RESOLVE DISPUTES BETWEEN TENANTS AND LANDLORDS IN RESIDENTIAL DWELLINGS (FLATS, APARTMENT, BACKYARD ROOMS, HOUSES, SHACKS OR HUT) CAUSED BY AN UNFAIR PRACTICE
• Do you need advice on your rights and obligations as Tenants or Landlord?
• Do you need advice with regards to lease agreements?
• Do you experience any of the following at your rental property? : lack of maintenance, illegal lockout, intimidation, non-payment of rental, non-refund of deposits, failure to issue of receipts, disconnection of services, Nuisance, damage to property, overcrowding, etc.
• Lodge a complaint with Rental Housing Tribunal through your municipal office to resolve your disputes.
• Your disputes will be resolved speedily
• Avoid taking law into your hands. Exercise your rights in a legally accepted manner.
• Protect your rights against unfair practices
This is a free service available at your doorstep.
Visit your Municipal offices: Human Settlements/ Housing Unit;
Physical Address: 9th Floor Eagle Building (Murchies Passage), 353-363 Dr. Pixley ka Seme (West Street), DURBAN, 4001
Postal Address : Private Bag x54328, DURBAN, 4000
Tel. No. : 031 372 1800/8/3/4/6
Email : email@example.com