PERSONAL ASSISTANT TO THE DIRECTOR SOCIAL DEVELOPMENT (3 MONTH CONTRACT)
SALARY SCALE: (R14 491.11) PER MONTH (ALL INCLUSIVE)
CLOSING DATE 11 JUNE 2021
- A Grade 12 Certificate
- Bachelor’s Degree/National Diploma in Office Management / Public /Business Administration or Equivalent Qualification
- At least 2 Years Secretarial Experience
- Excellent computer skills, particularly MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Good telephone etiquette
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- The ability to work under pressure and extended hours
Key Performance Areas
- Provide strategic support and assistance to the Director Social Development
- Manage the office and appointments.
- Perform secretarial duties.
- Liaise with subordinates that are reporting to the Director
- Handle both incoming and outgoing correspondences
- Act as a link between the Office of the Director Social Development and the Office of the Municipal Manager to ensure coordination of functions such as management of documentation as well as strategic and general management of meetings.
- Make travel arrangements and bookings for the Director
- Deal with visitors’ enquiries
- Manage the Director’s diary, arrange meetings and workshops and provide administrative support
- Perform administration duties and prepare the weekly programme for the Director
- Arrange meetings, prepare agendas take and type minutes for departmental meetings.
- Follow up on decisions taken at meetings.
Ubuhlebezwe Municipality is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer.
A signed letter of application indicating the position being applied for, together with a comprehensive Curriculum Vitae and certified copies of certificates and Identity Document, must be forwarded to: The Municipal Manager, P. O. Box 132, Ixopo, 3276 by not later than 16h00 on 11 June 2021. Alternatively, applications can be hand delivered at: Ubuhlebezwe Municipality, 29 Margaret Street, Ixopo, 3276. Faxed applications will not be accepted. If you do not hear from Council within 30 days of the closing date, please consider your application as unsuccessful. All enquiries should be directed to the HR Officer, Ms B Nondabula at (039) 834-7700.
Council reserves the right not to make any appointment into the abovementioned positions.
DOWNLOAD ADVERT HERE