The Budget and Reporting Office is entrusted with effective and efficient financial management, as well as a more strategic approach to budgeting management. This promotes sustainability and a good base of a going concerns for the Municipality.
Some of the unit’s imperative includes the following; but not limited to:
- Implementing an effective budget that supports the IDP and SDBIP.
- Provide timely and relevant financial management reports that give a fair presentation of the financial affairs of the Municipality.
- Provide sound financial management advice to the Accounting Officer, Line Managers and all those affected.
- Access risk and internal controls and maintenance an effective risk management strategy which also include anti-corruption measures.
- Implementation of financial management. Policies and procedure, as well as supply chain management systems, credit and debt control management systems.
2020 2021 ASSET DISPOSAL POLICY
Asset Management Policy 2020 Banking and Investment Policy 2020
CREDIT CONTROL AND DEBT NEW 2020 Draft Bad Debts Write Off Provision of Bad Debts Policy 2020
INDIGENT POLICY 2020 MFMA Circular No 97- Cost Containment Measures - 31 July 2019
Proposed Amendments Asset Management Policy 2020 2021
SCM policy on Infrastructure Procurement and Delivery Management 2020 2021
UBUHLEBEZWE Funding and Reserves Policy LLM updated
Ubuhlebezwe Municipality MFMA Circular No 97 - Cost Containment Measures 2019
UBUHLEBEZWE MUNICIPALITY RATES POLICY NEW
Ubuhlebezwe SCM Policy NEW 2020-2021
UBuhlebezwe_ Budget Policy 2021