I am a skilled financial individual with a little over seven years’ worth of experience in the financial Sector. Vast majority of experience is with the Public sector. I have six and half years of my experience in the Public Sector, and the remainder is with Private sector.
In my employment and years of experience, I have been equipt and familiarized with various accounting programmes, systems, legislations, frameworks and broaden my expertise. This experience gained has further enabled me to be decisive, self-driven, analytical and motivated person who strive for a pro-active approach, perfection and attention to details. I always look for opportunities in any challenge I’m face with.
I am a strong believer in hard work, positive attitude, perseverance and dedication.
I have a National Diploma in Accounting and in the process of completing my B.Compt Degree in Accounting
- Auditing , Financial Accounting and Financial Management
- Business acumen – understands key drivers
- Strategic orientation: Ability to align performance to the strategic objectives of the business to ensure long-term organizational and individual success. Ability to demonstrate a broad-based view of issues and their wider implications.
- Interpersonal skills – support and encourages others to achieve goals
- Ethics – subscribes to good corporate governance ethics
- Persistence in achievement of goals
- Works well under pressure
- Team player and also works well as an individual
- Accounting and Financial Services
March 2008 to December 2008 – Trainee Accountant
- Auditor General (S.A)
January 2009 to December 2011 – Trainee Auditor (completed SAICA articles)
January 2012 to June 2013 – External Audit Senior
- Bonakude Consulting
July 2013 to March 2014 – Consultant
- Department Of Social Development
April 2014 to August 2015 – Assistant Manager: Financial Services
September 2014 to April 2015 – Acting Asset Manager
n SAICA Number: 20013415, Articles with Auditor-General
Her favourite quote is: “Be better and bigger than you were yesterday”